Invacare Solara 3G Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
Invacare Solara 3G Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair offers more adjustability, better serviceability, increased configurability and is easier to tilt. With a 30 percent reduction in fasteners, new accessories and the cable-free foot tilt option, it offers everything what the consumers need. The center-of-gravity adjustment has three settings: front, mid and rear that helps to improve tilting.
This tilt in space wheelchair is easily customizable when ordering. Choose between frame colors, seat width, back height, wheel sizes and much more. Unlike a conventional wheelchair, the Solara 3G offers full back and head rests.
Other features include:
- Center of gravity adjustment: front, mid and rear to improve tilting
Invacare Solara 3G Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
- Contracture footrest system
- Seat-to-floor heights for more adjustability
- Back angle adjustment relocated from under the seat rail to behind the back cane
- Make the process of moving around and completing day-to-day activities in a wheelchair easier when you purchase an Invacare Solara.
This new Solara 3G Tilt-in-Space chair sets the standard for tilting wheelchairs. Ease of use and patient comfort make the Solara 3G the practical choice for patients needing to shift their weight and rotate throughout the day.
The third generation Solara wheelchair is easier to tilt and offers:
The Invacare Solara 3G tilt-in-space wheelchair offers more adjustability, better serviceability, increased configurability, and is easier to tilt as compared to the previous generation Solara. The Solara 3G is constructed using 30% less fasteners, offers new accessories, and includes cable-free foot tilt option.
- More Adjustability
- Better Serviceability
- Increased Configurability
- 40 improvements of previous generation Solara
Seat sizes available from 12" up to 24" and heavy-duty option increases weight capacity from standard 250-lbs to 400-lbs. for additional seating requirements.
The Solara 3G offers caster and rear wheel options so the chair can be configured with rear wheels all the way up to 24" with handrims so users can propel themselves if required. Smaller 12" rear wheels are available for standard models that will always be pushed from behind. Rear wheels are also available in 16", 18" 20" and 22" diameters so any size patient can be appropriately equipped.
- Frame: Tilt-in-Space
- Overall Width: Seat width + 8.25" (12" wheels)
- Seat width + 9.25" (18-24" wheels)
- Seat Width: 12" - 24"
- Seat Depth: 12" - 22"
- Back Height: 17" - 20", 20", 24"
- Back Angle: 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 degrees
- Seat To Floor Height: 12.5" - 19"
- Caster Options: 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Wheels: 12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"
- Arm Style: T-arms, 2-point fixed height, 2-point adjustable height
- Tilt in Space: -5 to 50 degrees
- Optional Recline Back: Recline angle 0 to 165 degrees
- Heavy Duty Package: 400 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Weight: 34.50 lbs (Base chair without accessories)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame and crossbraces